Tuesday 15 July 2014

Few doa that I always read for him..

Assalamualaikum & good day peeps,

Ramadan Kareem to all Muslims out there.

I'm so sorry for this long silence. There are a lot of things going on, and I am also busy traveling here and there causing me with no choice but 'accidentally' abandoned this page.

Hubby has been asking me to share doa that I always recite throughout his treatment up to now. I know many have shared a long list of surah and also doa to be read for cancer patients. You may refer to that list, and addition practice these ones. These doa are actually very short and easier for me to memorize them.

Here it goes:

1) Selawat syifa'
    - I first go to know about selawat syifa' 
      during my high school.
    - I always recite this selawat whenever 
      I'm in pain (stomachache, delivery 
      time!!)


2) Doa untuk menyembuhkan penyakit rumit
    - This doa was given by a friend of my 
      friend; who actually learnt about 
      alternative treatment method 
      (at Darussyifa').
    - This doa can also be read by visitors 
      for the patient.
    - I recite this doa while preparing 
      hubby's food & drinks, also while 
      feeding him.
    - Can also be recited at any point of 
      time while rubbing the area that 
      causing the pain to the patient.


3) Doa untuk merangsang selera
    - This doa is to ignite 'appetite' in 
      general. I always recite this doa with 
      the intention to improve hubby's 
      eating appetite.
    - I recite this doa while preparing 
      hubby's food & drinks, also while 
      feeding him.



May our sharing here benefits others who are in the same situation. May Allah ease our journey in fighting this tough challenge. Aaminnnn.

Cheers,
Intan & Naim
17-Jul-2014
Shah Alam

No comments:

Post a Comment